Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GPU upgrades.

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay quick sum-up I have a gtx 750ti 2gb i want to upgrade to something better. Wanted opinions on what graphics card i should grab. Its simple im with the geforce side (not to fond of radeon) I would like to have a graphics card that can support multiple monitors (maybe 2-3 prolly 2) and that can be able to stream as well (that's if i wish to stream in the near future or so). A graphics card that can be able to play the newer titles at ultra without problems. I mean i know a lot of you are gonna say you need the right components also other than a good gpu but i think my setup is decent/good enough to be running games on ultra. (Besides the 750ti). I have looked at the gtx 970 ssc edition at best buy for $330 and my friend also talked me into looking into gtx 780ti's since he said they are pretty top of the line for the budget i have. Now overall what i want to get from this thread is some opinions and ideas of which graphics card i should upgrade to and be satisfied with. Suggestions/Recommendations are also welcomed here! Just briefly explain why the gpu you choose would be better than the ones i have already looked at. Oh forgot to mention that my budget is $350 for a graphics card might be able to do $400 but thats a bit of a stretch... (just incase). So i ask you fellow members of ragezone to help me out with this since im having a very uhhh somewhat frustrating time with this. (Never thought i would since im the type of person who knows what they want) >.< Hopefully you guys can lead me to the right card! Welp cheers! :cool: :thumbup1:

Reaction score
I would personally go with r9 390 over the 970 because of more 8gb vram and 512bit memory bus

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just bought the R9 390 Strix and it is AMAZING! But LONG, make sure it will fit your case.

Back