Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Highly contagious dangerous virus-psp,handphone viable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cybercrash - Highly contagious dangerous virus-psp,handphone viable - RaGEZONE Forums
My computer was infected with virus since my friends came and connected my computer to his phone. Apperently his computer is already infected which infected is handphone and now my computer is infected. another friend of mine have his com infected by psp by him.

Here's how the virus look like:

Infected PSP
cybercrash - Highly contagious dangerous virus-psp,handphone viable - RaGEZONE Forums

If i end the process it will open a new one.

It's files are invisible, and cant be removed.

It will still remain after restart.

It will spam pop-up if i end them with virus scan on , it will stop after a while but if i restart, it will return.

Virus Info-
(The Attributes and setting are changeable but no effect however.)

~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
~

Virus scan only clear some virus probably created by those process, but virus remain.

My virus scan find some virus and clear them and then show this:

which then even after restart the virus still retain, scan again and this will pop up again.

There is a text file created by the virus-(Read Me)Pendekar Blank.txt

Salam Kenal Buat User yang sedang Aktif di Komputer ini
Saya adalah Pendekar Blank 1, Program yang dibuat oleh seseorang yang ingin
memberantas kejahatan di muka bumi ini dan saya dikirim ke sini untuk:

1. Mencoba memberantas virus-virus lokal yang sudah menyebar di Indonesia
2. Mencoba mengamankan komputer ini dari infeksi virus lokal, dan
3. Mencoba menghalangi anda untuk berbuat sesuatu yang tidak perlu dilakukan di komputer ini

Itulah 3 Misi saya setelah dikirim ke komputer ini

Mohon maaf apabila nantinya terdapat kesalahan-kesalahan selama melakukan 3 misi diatas
Mudah-mudahan anda adalah orang baik yang mempergunakan komputer pada jalan yang benar

I have no idea what it mean.. if u know please translate

btw spyware doctor is a really good virus scan, i used it compared with others, so i dun think it's the virus scan fault, as my friend scan it with another virus scan it also says restart which is useless.

If anyone think they know how to cure this, (system restore dun work) not reformat nor reinstall windows , please post them.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Formatting ALL your HDD's and re-installing windows MUST fix this problem. If not then ure windows installation is pre-infected.

A format will destroy anything on ure hdd.

Ka

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They should make condoms for devices so you don't get infected or others infected when you plug in your Usb.
:D
That seems like a shenanigans virus with a bunch of useless stuff.
zero.txt,unoccupied.reg,empty.jpg.
xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think screw that guy.. I think he is Asian.
Anyways, get a good protection not crappy. Once I get the name I can edit my post and leave it to you. It's amazing...

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Spyware doctor is good for computers like mine because everything else slows down my computer. Karnage is correct. You should reformatt.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uh, just reformat? Why go through all the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back