Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Good Keyboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, i'm searching for a new keyboard, but I don't know which one to get.

can you reccommend me some with the following:

* soft, no sound (when you hit a key, it shouldn't make a loud sound like my current one does. Soft being like laptop keys)

* no gaming keyboards, like metal gear solid. counter strike etc

* a good looking apperance, modern etc.

In the range of

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Rec0rd - Good Keyboards - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Razor Lycosa.

Has everything you want but for 45 pounds. Save up and get one of these i HIGHLY recommend it, my brother has one.

Man that looks nice. For

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Razor Lycosa.

Has everything you want but for 45 pounds. Save up and get one of these i HIGHLY recommend it, my brother has one.

Got a lycosa myself and I highly recommend it. The only downside is that the keyboard have a reflective surface so fingerprints and other poop is VERY visible.

It's a quite expensive Keyboard if you're not planning on utilizing the macro features. If you don't it's just a sexy keyboard with glowing buttons.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got a lycosa myself and I highly recommend it. The only downside is that the keyboard have a reflective surface so fingerprints and other poop is VERY visible.

It's a quite expensive Keyboard if you're not planning on utilizing the macro features. If you don't it's just a sexy keyboard with glowing buttons.

Suppose you could easily clean it though. My iPod back cover has a reflective surface, and fingerprints etc become very visable.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Indeed you can, it's not a major issue just pointing it out!

Also, the keyboard has: 1x USB Port, 1x Headphone port, 1x Microphone port If you happen to need the extra length, lol.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Indeed you can, it's not a major issue just pointing it out!

Also, the keyboard has: 1x USB Port, 1x Headphone port, 1x Microphone port If you happen to need the extra length, lol.

USB internet hidden at the back of the keyboard will be good :)
Ive knocked my internet adapter whilst I walk past my PC.. done that a couple of times :p

The G11 Gaming Keyboard which im hoping to get has 2 USB's.

Reaction score
USB internet hidden at the back of the keyboard will be good :)
Ive knocked my internet adapter whilst I walk past my PC.. done that a couple of times :p

The G11 Gaming Keyboard which im hoping to get has 2 USB's.

The G11 is exactly the same as the G15 except that it has no LCD screen... i have actually NEVER use any of the 18 macro keys at the side of the keyboard... It makes it longer for no reason unless you are actually gonna utilize all of them. Tbfh, i have not had the LCD drivers installed for about 18 months now either...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The G11 for the win.

The media buttons in the centre are all I need, I don't use games that often, so the LCD will be useless for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back