Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LG G5 and modules

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now this is something new ( Although Sony created lens that can connect to any phone via WiFi)
This is interesting.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the idea that you can add modules to the back however it would have been nice to be able upgrade some internal components however it's no surprise they didn't do this since it would kinda kill off future versions of the phone. Thank god they made the battery replaceable.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the idea that you can add modules to the back however it would have been nice to be able upgrade some internal components however it's no surprise they didn't do this since it would kinda kill off future versions of the phone. Thank god they made the battery replaceable.

Yeah, the replaceable battery is back!!

As it is a high end phone, it will be around 700$.
This LG G5 really did think out of the box. The wide camera lens is my favorite feature!!!

Although there are someusers that do not like G5, ( they own a g4) and quite a few features are not there in g5.
And some don't even like the design of the phone. Well everyone has different taste and choices.

G5 is the gateway to many better phones likes this in the future! And LG G5 can claim to be their father.

Back