Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Monitor [LG W2241T]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

On yesterday night, i went to tiger direct to buy some gear for my computer, i ended up buying myself 1 GB ram and a 22" Monitor

Everything went well, except one thing, the color is all... dull and greyish, i tried messing around with nVidia Monitor panel, but it just got worse,

Is there any " default " ?

Could somebody tell me what there's is set to?

TheAJ - New Monitor [LG W2241T] - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Try messing with the color on the manual monitor bios buttons. Usually on the bottom of the monitor or on the side. Also, try changing your video cord, and if that does not work, return the monitor. Defective crap.

Reaction score
Lol

I got it

Apparently, 'default' was set as Movie mode which made is dull it's set to internet display it's kinda better now, but stil hurts my eyes

probly getting use to the size differences ( i used to have a 17", now 22". Meaning 5" more for my eyes to intake "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back