Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can anyone recommend me any great builds for under $600?

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a build for under $600 (less is better since I could buy more monitors with any saved money).

My basic requirements are 750 GB HD (prefer 1 TB), 8 GB RAM, and that's about it.

I need something with good graphics for graphic design. I will be using this for a few games here and there (though nothing too serious), graphic design work (lots of graphic programs such as entire Adobe suite), music streaming, and internet browsing. I'm not looking for a super gaming rig, I just need something to mostly get work done on it for graphic design.

Can anyone recommend me some good builds? I've never built a computer before. I'd like to get all of the parts and I'll look up how to put it together and/or get my friend to help me out.

My entire budget is about $700-800 before taxes, but I'd also like to get a monitor or two in there.

I have a decent one (imo), can I get other peoples opinions on it? And does anyone know if it'll fit in the case?

Case:
Hard Drive:
Power Supply:
Motherboard: [ or ]
CPU/Processor: [ or ]
SSD:
Memory:

Last edited:
Back