Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skype login problem

Reaction score
Hello!

Not sure if this is right, but it's tech.

I have a problem with my skype, I signed out of it, but now I can't login because the style and everything is gone? (see screenshot)
*** removed ***

I tried to update it, without any success. I even removed it completly and re-installed it, without any success.

Just can't find any solution for it. Any of you guys have an idea?

Kind regards,

- Joopie

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Already deinstalled skype and redownload it from their site. Nothing has changed.

The main issue is I can't login!

Deinstalled, lel.

Uninstall Skype, clear le cache, update le computer, restart le computer, install skype(run installer as admin), run skype as admin.

The above is the first step they will tell you to do, you can try it. (If not already fixed)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Deinstalled, lel.

Uninstall Skype, clear le cache, update le computer, restart le computer, install skype(run installer as admin), run skype as admin.

The above is the first step they will tell you to do, you can try it. (If not already fixed)

I'd probably go for this, it's deeper than just uninstalling Skype. You have to whipe every trace of Skype from your PC. Some of the files are in the appdata folder just enter in

Run: %appdata%

- Hope it helped.

Reaction score
Thank you for all the comments, after some googling and playing with search keywords I found a solution.

For the person in the future who have this problem this thread solved my issue.

You can manually do it by:

Go to run => type regedit (press enter) => go to [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.css] =>"Content Type"="application/x-css"

Change it with = "Content Type"="text/css"

save it and start skype again (make sure that before doing this you have closed your skpye on your system).

Back