Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VPS Hosting Help

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I haven't tried using VPS Hosting before for my Wordpress sites.

Could somebody explain to me what would be a great deal out of these list as a standard for an eCommerce website?

test - VPS Hosting Help - RaGEZONE Forums

I usually get a traffic of 200-300 users daily.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
For a website that only gets 200-300 users daily, you'll be fine using the basic 3.95$ package.
However, there is a small caveat depending on how many images your website serves, 1GB of bandwidth might not be enough.
If your site is heavy on media content, consider a different package with more bandwidth.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
For a website that only gets 200-300 users daily, you'll be fine using the basic 3.95$ package.
However, there is a small caveat depending on how many images your website serves, 1GB of bandwidth might not be enough.
If your site is heavy on media content, consider a different package with more bandwidth.

How much bandwidth typically do an eCommerce websites need especially with their front page containing a tons of photos and videos?

Reaction score
How much bandwidth typically do an eCommerce websites need especially with their front page containing a tons of photos and videos?

It depends on a lot of things, especially in regards to caching.
I've never ran an eCommerce site heavy on media before, so I can't say, but if you cache greedily, you could save a lot of bandwidth.
You could always try the 1 or 2 GB package to begin with, and upgrade later if you don't have enough bandwidth.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It depends on a lot of things, especially in regards to caching.
I've never ran an eCommerce site heavy on media before, so I can't say, but if you cache greedily, you could save a lot of bandwidth.
You could always try the 1 or 2 GB package to begin with, and upgrade later if you don't have enough bandwidth.

Yes I actually do caching also, that is with the use of Cloudflare.

But caching with the use of Cloudflare and adding contents at the site from time to time isn't helping.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How long do those discount offers last? $9/mo is too expensive for those specs.

If you are unfamiliar with managing a web server, consider Digital Ocean.

Deploy a WordPress Droplet (VM) and perform the data migration:

Back