Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What should I do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys I recently graduated Highschool. Now I have lots of free time in my hands, I want to work on a project, maybe a website or something. Anyone can some ideas of what I can do? Something pc related or anything. Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Where do your interests point you to? What do you like about PC's what do you do on them mainly lol? you ask a random wild aimed question be a bit more specific ;)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Given you're here on RZ, what game/s are you interested in? You could make a fansite or private server page for it. If the game has a CMS available here on RZ that integrates with the game, and if you have a bit more advanced knowledge, you could try brainstorming an idea for a plug-in that isn't available, and start creating that. If the game you like is able to be edited, you could try making maps, editing configs to what you deem perfect, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Given you're here on RZ, what game/s are you interested in? You could make a fansite or private server page for it. If the game has a CMS available here on RZ that integrates with the game, and if you have a bit more advanced knowledge, you could try brainstorming an idea for a plug-in that isn't available, and start creating that. If the game you like is able to be edited, you could try making maps, editing configs to what you deem perfect, etc.

Im thinking more of a website that will interest people.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It really depends. I see loads of things you more into coding or design aspect?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moved to OW from Tech zone..

Make a website based on an interest you have. We cant really help you unless you actually have an idea and motivation.

Back