Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem With Windows Not Genuine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone Community, My pc has a little problem i have been wanting to get windows 10 for the last few days but been unable to get the updates because of the Windows Is Not Genuine error.

And this OS is not cracked its fully working. I contacted microsoft they told me that HP had locked my product code and all i really want is to get windows 10 on here. But when i do the tool download it will get to checking for updates and wont go past it because of this.

-Story Behind This-
It used to be genuine but i didn't do the updates for so long apparently HP locked my product key for it. I tried using the recovery disk for it but since they locked my product key the recovery disk apparently wont work. I am not trying to fraud microsoft i just want to get windows 10.

And if you tell me to use slmgr rearm command in CMD i already have multiple times and it does not work. Hopefully someone can help me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can sell you windows 10 for 140$
Really? Omg My Dreams have came true the original copy is 119$ -_-

Your only solution is either get a pirated copy of windows 7/8/8.1 and activate it with some activator then download windows 10, or buy windows 10.

Could i call HP and get it unlock for free or would that be a waste of time??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't hurt to try. There's a high chance they will tell you your whole PC is outdated though, and go get a new one.
Lol my PC is from 2009. ^^ just with few upgraded parts thats why i don't wanna let it go ^^

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2009 PC is outdated my friend.

No need to re-install windows...just use an activator and then download all the updates EXCEPT for KB971033...do not install that one.

After you have completely downloaded all your updates it will automatically install the Win 10 update tool. Be prepared to wait though..I've had mine reserved for a month now and it won't let me update yet. I think non-genuine people are being made to wait.

The FBI will probably kick my door in any day now :)

Got an ISO...woohoo...Win 10 on all PC's...when they fix crap :)

AHA! I got it with the Media Creation tool....no wait for me :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i was about to say they have a tool. What activator you recommend me using. If you don't mind PM me one?

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could install Windows 10 from ISO. (if you can't find an official one just install the build 1240 preview build, it's identical to the version we have right now) and enroll into the "Get Insider builds" poop. Insiders, as long as they remain insiders get to keep Windows 10. (as far as I know)

Back