Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Disconnect form server! Allways !

Reaction score
I have a problem with gameserver... I cant enter... Tryed with clean interlude packs and i can enter,but cant start npc,much skill bugs etc... Found one good pack and everything works good,no problem with server startup,load over 11k npc etc,just i cant enter game server :S Thats kinda unlucky? Im trying 2 months to fix this crap and no point... So can someone of you good developers tell me what is going on? And if there is any solution for this stupid problem? Just have a look...

AuthD - Disconnect form server! Allways ! - RaGEZONE Forums ChaceD - Disconnect form server! Allways ! - RaGEZONE Forums error1 - Disconnect form server! Allways ! - RaGEZONE Forums error2 - Disconnect form server! Allways ! - RaGEZONE Forums Server - Disconnect form server! Allways ! - RaGEZONE Forums

And WTF is this crap? o_O

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back