Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O l2c6 no EXP/SP problem

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm trying to learn how to setup an L2c6 off server. both guides were very informative, and after a few tries I managed to get the server running.

The problem I'm facing now it's an old problem mentioned several times in this forum (yes, I have been using the damn search button), I create a char and kill a mob, and I get 0 exp 0 sp or 0 exp -(very large number) sp. I did several tries and none of them were successful.

do I have to completely shutdown the server in order to change the files in the script dir ? (I have been shutting down the npc server and l2server between tests and I'm not quite sure if that's the correct way to test it).

and another question, related, only npcdata.txt handles the exp/sp ? or l2server.ini also do that?

thanks

RM

for the record, been trying again from the scratch: I have unpacked again the files (the same downloaded from this section of the forum), changing only the wanip where appropiate, rebuilt dbs and problem still persist. the only part I havent done was odbc entries since they were already made.

on an old c6 setup I had and I think I found an npcdata.txt with x1 exp rates (at least, values of EXP/SP for an elpy match x1 rates), I have replaced the entire script dir and problem still persist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back