Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Junkers - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

note: this is done in the name of fun. turns out..terrible actually.

am anticipating for Mucski submissions'

==
Junkers - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

ew...mentioned the wrong guy

Last edited:
Reaction score

am anticipating for Muski submissions'

Just as soon as I stop being busy. Also yours is pretty cool, although you need to make the animation more fluid, faster, and more elastic. Also, where would the username go?

And creating this years userbar doesn't mean "animation" only. Just think like this, animations are hard to be made "transparent" and there are quite a lot of people using the black theme, and viceversa.

Also you guys shouldn't "count" on me this much. It's like you guys give up right from the start, cause "mucski will win anyways"... which is not the case. You guys need more self confidence, and there is one more week, so keep them coming!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Third attempt

ZBkvdSF - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Im making one, but it will take a while before I get it done, since animation in GIMP is pretty much impossible without doing it manually :(: I just hope it turns out good

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Here's my attempt for the contest - I hope you accept submissions from new people :):

by far the best now. I really like the colors and the left part. But on the right part theres still something missing

Reaction score
Just as soon as I stop being busy. Also yours is pretty cool, although you need to make the animation more fluid, faster, and more elastic. Also, where would the username go?

And creating this years userbar doesn't mean "animation" only. Just think like this, animations are hard to be made "transparent" and there are quite a lot of people using the black theme, and viceversa.

Also you guys shouldn't "count" on me this much. It's like you guys give up right from the start, cause "mucski will win anyways"... which is not the case. You guys need more self confidence, and there is one more week, so keep them coming!

everything seems really good, the speed control and whatsoever in photoshop. but once exported they are completely ruined, any idea?

Regarding with transparency, dw i know what you meant, thats why I had mentioned its made for fun but yea i have something in my mind.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score

am anticipating for Muski submissions'

I agree with Mucski, if you speed it up, make it a bit stretchy, you could keep it to show "Best blah blah" when it's out, then when it's shrunk back in show the user name.. That would look really nice.. Especially if it was RZ colours. :):

Reaction score
I agree with Mucski, if you speed it up, make it a bit stretchy, you could keep it to show "Best blah blah" when it's out, then when it's shrunk back in show the user name.. That would look really nice.. Especially if it was RZ colours. :):
refer to your post above.

==
hell yea

refer to this link to look out for the solution

==

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made some really tiny changes to my first version, nothing major ( just a few text gradients and a new trophy icon)

Not 100% sure yet but I think I'm keeping this as my final version :)

Edit: I could give it an animation, but then I'd have to remove the subtle shadow around the bar since animation does not support transparency.
5bbe38855311b8c7ba3148f070e93fe9 - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3rTpQa7 - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Fourth attempt : 3

Attachments

Reaction score
3rTpQa7 - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Fourth attempt : 3

A few advices
- smaler
- less blur, just use the bigest logo and resize that, once you hit enter don't try to resize it again especially increasing it
- less gradients, it's pointless
- less strokes, again pointless, make it either barely visible or not visible at all
- look at the one above you, that's a good example on how to use drop shadow, gradient, divider .. etc.
- better divider? ever heard of "inverting colors"?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT:

A8EIZfh - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums
If I missed anything, please let me know.

A few advices
- smaler
- less blur, just use the bigest logo and resize that, once you hit enter don't try to resize it again especially increasing it
- less gradients, it's pointless
- less strokes, again pointless, make it either barely visible or not visible at all
- look at the one above you, that's a good example on how to use drop shadow, gradient, divider .. etc.
- better divider? ever heard of "inverting colors"?

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. The blur however was meant to give it a frosted effect look. But I'll get round to making it sharper instead ^^

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't wear panties...

~Begin fake story~

Except for that one time your wifey secretly made you wear her panties before things progressed further and that you looked sexy in them etc etc right?

Reaction score
Made some really tiny changes to my first version, nothing major ( just a few text gradients and a new trophy icon)

Not 100% sure yet but I think I'm keeping this as my final version :)

Edit: I could give it an animation, but then I'd have to remove the subtle shadow around the bar since animation does not support transparency.
5bbe38855311b8c7ba3148f070e93fe9 - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

gifs DO support transparency lol

but gg your awards bar beats the rest of them

by far the best now. I really like the colors and the left part. But on the right part theres still something missing
in my opinion nothing is missing, look at Grimmycakes, his name contains a lot of characters, if you don't leave some empty space for the long nicknames the bar wouldn't work out for everyone

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gifs DO support transparency lol

Not when there's an effect like a shadow going on.

Thanks for notifying me about the possibly empty space for long names tho, I've done some small changes and I think this would be able to fit even long usernames

4f870ea035639ed5a50ca3bd1b595576 - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back