Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Logo Design for a site

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone mind giving me some feed back on this? I have touched any ps in ages so take it easy. Thanks in advance.

gRgZcvE - Logo Design for a site - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep i agree with Elian, its nice & looks professional just thats the problem

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
X094vC - Logo Design for a site - RaGEZONE Forums

How about this?
Remember to be creative.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should get away from the cigarette for the smoke shop, it has no dimension. You are saying an orange is orange, you have to go deeper in this scenario.

How does smoking make you feel? Who is the target audience? What history does the smoking industry have?
These are the questions you should be asking when you are branding something.

Also, in most instances logos are forced to follow certain rules.

1. Easily identifiable, unique.
2. Can be resized from the size of a dime to that of a billboard without loss of quality.
3. Used in both black and white/ color scenarios.
4. Paired with at least 3 varying type families.

If I was branding a online smoke store I would first ask what direction are they going, are we doing a modern take of he tobacco industry? Are we selling products for marijuana use as well? Can we use tradition and history to benefit the branding?

A logo is so much more than a simple design you literally put everywhere, it is the first chapter to a companies story; tell it right.

Back