Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU Online] Launcher Design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That`s my try for creating Mu Online Launcher ^_^
I`ve try to add some of the Mu Online elements so to have the feeling of the game even on the launcher design .
neroxtm - [MU Online] Launcher Design - RaGEZONE Forums

or :

Master Summoner
Reaction score
IMO:
- The text for "register" and "server news" should be the same color as the "loading" text. That way, it will be a bit more readable and will look a lot better. Try giving it a lava fill look (like the highlight on the "2" in the register area)
- The other texts that have the same effects (download, site map, the numbers, etc) need to also be changed to a color similar to the "loading" text color, as they are really unoticable and unreadable. If you mouse over and it highlights them with a bright color, then I guess its fine if you leave it the way it is.
- Gotta change the font of the "window mode." Too generic and doesnt suit with the rest of the text. Try making it the same text as the "register" text and try my suggestion on it (the suggestion for "register")
- The renders on the left and right should be more visible. I guess its fine if they are the same shade, but I believe it should be a darker shade compared to the whole image.
- Would be nice if the loading bar filled instead of a percent.
- That spiders looks random and doesnt fit the image. I would say the same for the skulls as well, but I guess those are fine

Its a good start, but the image needs more work. I like the idea of "rock-like" launcher, since it looks nice, but certain areas need to look really good in order to get the epic launcher. More red and yellow would be great, but dont overuse :p: 6.5/10

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a overall nice design, however, your coloring is quite boring. There's no sparks, that makes the whole thing interesting. Especially the server news content box, it's extremely boring and doesn't attract any kind of attention.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah that now its little changed (added some gold things and make it little "alive" xD) and also that launcher is coded gonna see if i have picture of the latest update.

Back