Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Tshirt Design For My Classmate

dat face
Reaction score
I make a simple design for my classmate , I just want to keep it clean and simple design ..
What you think about it or you have other idea to make it more cool ~ rate 1 ~ 10 ?

Untitled-1 - Simple Tshirt Design For My Classmate - RaGEZONE Forums

additional info : I'm from computer networking's course so give the idea that related to networking .. :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
2D > 3D
Reaction score
It isn't cohesive. You have so many different things happening, where does the focal point fall on? Am I supposed to look at the e protruding out of the design, the ethernet cord end which just happens to be the only image based object in the design, or do I look for the areas of figure and ground where the typography overlay each other.

Find a concept you want to portray and produce it. If you want to show networking, why do you need an ethernet cord graphic? Why not have linework with many subjects dealt with in network design, all centering upon the logo of whatever you are trying to promote. You could also go just simple type base and show no graphic at all, centering completely on good typography work.

Don't treat your viewer like he/she is dumb. Expect them to understand the design, because when you force multiple concepts on a single design, it just muddies up what you are trying to say.

dat face
Reaction score
thank for the reply , sorry but I just understand only some of your words . can you show some samples likes you said ?

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
It's good, but I think you can do better than that :)

Back