Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tin Toy (WIP)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
A model based on the 'Tinny' character from the short movie 'Tin Toy' (Pixar - 1988). Made for practicing the basic seam controls on Groboto and also for practicing the 'Texture Rigging' (i will control the texture (ex: the smile and eyes) just like it were a 3d topology).. The texture on the face is still kind of dull, i will give it a composite material with the rigged materials and then it will have more contrast and differences in parts of the texture.. And it still lacking some of his musical instruments.. which will be easier model on poly (3ds).. :)

ScreamingFox - Tin Toy (WIP) - RaGEZONE Forums

(Groboto - 3dsMax Shaded - Scanline Render)

(test render)​

Edit: Almost done with the modeling part :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look good fox. You have come a long way with you graphics. I remember when I looked at a thread and was like what is this? lol

Keep it up man

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Thanks, but it is not ready yet.. I am making a (game) map for a friend so i paused this one for this moment..

You have cute cheeks..

Back