Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vote for the 2015 RaGEZONE Awards Userbar!

What userbar should be used for the 2015 RaGEZONE Awards?

• CodeDragon

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • fallenfate

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Skansmer

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Jaximus

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you could send me a picture via pm, I can adjust the colours a bit. It's just a concept after all, colours are fully exchangable if needed.

The phone makes it a bit easy to read because it adjusts, plus the Nexus' cameras always sucked.

MentaL should only allow HTML5 on award signatures, less space, more animation freedom :eek:tt1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The phone makes it a bit easy to read because it adjusts, plus the Nexus' cameras always sucked.

@MentaL should only allow HTML5 on award signatures, less space, more animation freedom :eek:tt1:

Ah I see... I will try something out with a little outline or shadow to increase readability. Will do today (in a few hours when I'm home)

Put Community First
Reaction score
If the part with ''Most loveable'' would come back up instead of falling down i'd regret voting for the first one.

The idea with mine was if you have multiple awards then they arrive from the top while the old one exits out the bottom. With one it would cycle back from the top.

Rogu3
Reaction score
So as chosen by me, in this dictatorship autocracy one party state (and partly by likes), here's the four best entries from this year's design competition (yes I know I said three in the submissions thread but there's some good entries!). The winner of this vote will be used for this year's Awards, and get that one year Azure subscription! Voting will close November 7th and if there's a tie then there will be a tie-breaker. So get voting!

Entry 1: @CodeDrgaon

Junkers - Vote for the 2015 RaGEZONE Awards Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry 2: @fallenfate (with alternate GIF-based submission)

Entry 3: @Skansmer (with alternate colours)

Entry 4: @Jaximus

They're all very nice, I just find that Jaximus has the smoothest of them all. Dragon's is too big imho. Fallenfate's is also nice and I would rank that #2 of them all. And sorry, but I just don't like Skansmer's. It is too plain and choppy.

Good luck to all!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Jhewt better ?
Just some subtle shadow. If that's not enough I will do a bit more.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mine goes to Jaximus~

Well done, looks really clean and smooth!

P.S RIP my submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back