Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Enable Port 80 Windows 7 ( Zend Server )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all RageZone..

Hey guys I wonder if you can enable port 80 in windows 7 ultimate.
If anyone knows who can help me with this problem?:scared:

Thank's

[R8]ℓσℓ32
Loyal Member
Reaction score
By default Zend Server uses port 10081, but you can change to port 80 on Zend Controller.
To enlable ports you need to port forward your router, but localhost should work with/out port openned.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Sometimes a application may be using port 80 which causes it to be blocked. There are programs that can check for you.

You only need to portforward when you want people to access the content on your computer's localhost.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
There is a way to make Skype not use that port. I had to do it when it was conflicting. You can uncheck the box to make to stop skype from using 443 and 80. And you should be able to have Skype up without closing it to allow XAMPP to use the port.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm look. Skype have other port... i have config skype port..

and look this..

What port need change

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's usually always skype that causes the issue with port 80, heres what you do to have both server and skype running.

Completely Exit Skype.
->Turn on server fully and started
->Open skype
--->Conclusion = success.

Reaction score
It's usually always skype that causes the issue with port 80, heres what you do to have both server and skype running.

Completely Exit Skype.
->Turn on server fully and started
->Open skype
--->Conclusion = success.

Not the best way to do it. As others have said, just disable Skype from using port 80 and 443.
Skype -> Tools -> Advanced -> Connection -> Uncheck Use port 80 and 443 as alternatives for incoming connections -> Restart Skype

Reaction score
well, turn your firewall off and make sure all incoming and outbound conn are allowed, make an exception in sys32>drivers>host and br sure you have port dorwarded yhe ports properly i you are using port 80 and u are using latests users theres no way to forward it bcuz its blocked by your isp for security just use alternative ports of 80 like, 81 or 8080 ;) babye.

btw afterr that restart your server or xampp and go to, canyouseeme.org if it successful and if its not add me on skype ill help u ;)

Reaction score
Search "Windows find application on port" and kill that application (or configure it to use a different port... but that's too cumbersome to some people)

Back