Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C# Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been looking around for tutorials and videos for beginners for a while now. Not much help.

I'm looking for a tutor to give me hands on training to a few here-and-theres for C#. I'm just asking for a few minutes whenever you're not busy or anything. It'd be MUCH appreciated.
Thanks,
Tyga.

Add my MSN if you're interested <3
masihabdulbasir@hotmail.com

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I started writing some c# this year using visual studio (2008 and 2010) as my ide. I found that using visual studio was more difficult than the c#, but I have a very strong programming background and years of experience writing things in c-based languages. Mostly I just don't know where things are in it to know how to get it to do what I want. (For example, I didn't know how to add a data adapter)

So you see, I think it might be helpful if you said what kinds of things you were looking to do, and what kinds of experience you have.

Reaction score
Actually C# is quite easy, you might find it hard in the beginning but it will be quite easy later on.

You may start learning by making win32 forms and searching for information online(such as, how to insert pictures and such)

Back