Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for PHP/Laravel Developers for Revolutionary Project

DHL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking for PHP/Laravel developers for an exciting new project, called . We're democratizing and making e-commerce both accessible and sociable.

We're the first e-commerce platform that allows anyone to setup their own Online Shop within minutes and start selling and accepting payments. We are doing what Stripe did for online payment processing and what YouTube did for video hosting - we streamline, optimize and ensure everything is up to scratch so even the smallest entrepreneurs, and companies are able to compete with the big conglomerates.We break boundaries, we disrupt, we innovate - we make online commerce accessible, easy and fun to use.

Our goal is to create a brand new ecosystem, decentralized, free and most importantly different.

We have an MVP done and need to get someone who's passionate to help develop the product and scale. Sweat equity is available of course and we're projecting to raise over 500,000 in seed.

Get in touch either here or e-mail directly contact@onlineshop.co.uk

Thanks
:dancemental:

DHL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really? Isnt it the same as ?

Nope, Shopify is a bit more complex - we're focusing on the social media aspect of e-commerce, alas, OnlyFans sort of but for e-commerce. Easy to setup, takes no effort.

It's standardized, and streamlined whereas Shopify, might offer more features and functionality but it also comes with a lot of bloatware, 3rd party integrations and overall fluff most of their users don't even use, all of which require a learning curve. Most average people don't have the time to learn nor the money to hire a developer or a designer to make it 'look good', from our research anyway. Whilst we are aiming to offer same customization and integrations in the future on more advanced Enterprise plans, such as offered by likes of Wix, Squarespace or Shopify we're currently focusing on what most people need and it's a quick and effortless way to setup a shop online, accept payments, and track statistics.

Currently focusing on the British market, as it's our backyard, but we're aiming to expand throughout Europe and then the world.

Let me know if you'd want to join. :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just sign up to test it, just a question? do you have a QA, UI/UX designer? how big is the size of your team?

I did some QA for quick 15 mins.

Quick feedback:

1. the email is not sending to the inbox instead in the spam, because your domain reputation is not high, as you know email transaction is important in this case because once you purchase a product the customer should receive an invoice.
2. Design is not consistent some page have a feedback for not having a data but others is empty.
3. I don't know why "Store Visits & Link Clicks" is visible if you cannot access it or at least put some tag such as Upgrade Plan.
4. Some design is not responsive in mobile

Since you are not supporting the other region yet why not block it? and It's better to get the location of signed user and filter the payment option, I believe UAE don't have stripe and so on.

For the sign up since you are focus on social media? why not sign them up using Facebook, Instagram and so on? Also I think you should include Facebook Pixel most of our clients in AU relied on this.

And since you are resident in EU do you think you need this? I did not find it in your privacy policy and tos.

For email service I don't know if you use SendGrid but recently they been awful I suggest you transfer to

This will solve your issue specially in outlook and yahoo, In mandrill we've made 5k up email transaction just an hour back then it's a bit expensive over SendGrid.

DHL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just sign up to test it, just a question? do you have a QA, UI/UX designer? how big is the size of your team?

I did some QA for quick 15 mins.

Quick feedback:

1. the email is not sending to the inbox instead in the spam, because your domain reputation is not high, as you know email transaction is important in this case because once you purchase a product the customer should receive an invoice.
2. Design is not consistent some page have a feedback for not having a data but others is empty.
3. I don't know why "Store Visits & Link Clicks" is visible if you cannot access it or at least put some tag such as Upgrade Plan.
4. Some design is not responsive in mobile

Since you are not supporting the other region yet why not block it? and It's better to get the location of signed user and filter the payment option, I believe UAE don't have stripe and so on.

For the sign up since you are focus on social media? why not sign them up using Facebook, Instagram and so on? Also I think you should include Facebook Pixel most of our clients in AU relied on this.

And since you are resident in EU do you think you need this? I did not find it in your privacy policy and tos.

For email service I don't know if you use SendGrid but recently they been awful I suggest you transfer to

This will solve your issue specially in outlook and yahoo, In mandrill we've made 5k up email transaction just an hour back then it's a bit expensive over SendGrid.

This is great and honest feedback! All will be implemented in the next update - thank you!

Back