Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Radio Station] Any platform to get requested songs by users that you know?

Reaction score
Like the title says, I have a friend that shares her radio station on a private group on facebook, but the admin asked to make requests to the radio host via PM, that would be somewhat tiring for her to deal with... Do you guys know any platform/website/way to interact with a website that only the host of the radio has access to the requested songs?

I was thinking in something like:

1. User visits
  2. Fills a form (Name of the user + Name of the song or Youtube link)
  3. User sends the request

1. Host gets access to the page that gets updated every time a request is made.
  2. Host can now play the requested songs by the radio's users.

Reaction score
Personally I dont know anything like you've described coded and posted, however, you may need to look into "User submitted forms/posts". Something a user fills out and submits it. It would work like a "contact me", however, instead of sending it as a email, it would add it to database, and then display it on a page that is only available to admin. If she is running WordPress, there are a few plugins that, do that.

Also, look into "Online guestbook", as it can be embedded through iFrame on her website ;)

Reaction score
Personally I dont know anything like you've described coded and posted, however, you may need to look into "User submitted forms/posts". Something a user fills out and submits it. It would work like a "contact me", however, instead of sending it as a email, it would add it to database, and then display it on a page that is only available to admin. If she is running WordPress, there are a few plugins that, do that.

Also, look into "Online guestbook", as it can be embedded through iFrame on her website ;)

Thanks bratko, will look into it :D

RIP Pepperoni

Reactions: 404

Vey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you saying like this one?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It actually belongs in "Coding", as he is asking for a code to request songs )))

No code was requested, he just requested software that acts like this. However it would be better if he just wrote his own script for this since it's fairly simple to make.

You basically would need to make 2 scrips if you want to write it yourself; Just a simple submit forum that stores the requests in a database. And another script that displays the entries.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is alright for this section if "way to interact with a website" = question about coding. What is being asked for is possible to be coded, but would take a bit of effort. OP, please elaborate.

If that's not the case, this thread best belongs in a section targeted at users with a similar issue to what OP is describing, or at least with a need similar to what OP is asking for. i.e. Music Zone. There users could give feedback or potential solutions. Is that where this thread started?

Reaction score
you saying like this one?

Scratch - [Radio Station] Any platform to get requested songs by users that you know? - RaGEZONE Forums

Even though I can't really see if it is, I think so. users request there. and the host of the radio would then see from somewhere the requested songs.

Vey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think there is no dj online that time you visit thier website try it other day

Reaction score
No code was requested, he just requested software that acts like this. However it would be better if he just wrote his own script for this since it's fairly simple to make.

You basically would need to make 2 scrips if you want to write it yourself; Just a simple submit forum that stores the requests in a database. And another script that displays the entries.

Dont quote me and repeat my words. That makes your reply useless. he asked "way to interact with a website" what software are you talking about? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Scratch, I found something you may like, I will see if I can reverse it :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dont quote me and repeat my words. That makes your reply useless. he asked "way to interact with a website" what software are you talking about? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Scratch, I found something you may like, I will see if I can reverse it :p

tell me if you get something cool bratko :)

try to everyone who's trying to think of something :b

Back