Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SMTP Class Error

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i have flyff server and i was informed that my register page not sending auth key to mail since this error
i have use hmailserver as my email isp in my host and its working fine i saw i have mail named
developer@serverip and i can get mails files media and so on..
so why the register page failed to send the auth key to players mails here is the config of the mail php

$email_smtp = "myhost ip";
$email_user = "developer";
$email_pass = "*****";
$email_from_mail = "developer@151.80.164.60";
$email_from = "developer@151.80.164.60";
$random_pass_length = 8;
$server_link = "http://151.80.164.60";

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Dude you need to configure it. Also install dovecot + postfix.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Failed to send AUTH.' in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\mail.php:145 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\functions.php(62): SmtpConnect->auth('server', '', 'PLAIN') #1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\register_do.php(50): SendMail('dsadask@asda.co...', 'asdasd', 'Benutzerkonto a...', '<a href="http:/...') #2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\register.php(104): include('C:\\Program File...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\mail.php on line 145
this is what happaned if i try to register

Reaction score
Not good: A production environment error that displays your email password. For your sake, please use server-side error-logging when in production.

As for your problem, are you sure this is right:
Code:
#0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\functions.php(62): SmtpConnect->auth('server', '', 'PLAIN')

@CrystalCoder, may you please show some mercy and not post the OP's SMTP password on the internet..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
setting the email user, use the actual email you send from. worked for me, currently building a project dependant on email system, and i authed the smtp server using the xxx@yourcompany.com and the password.

Back