Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tanki Online (Flash) programmer wanted PAID

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

first of all I know that Flash is out of date, but I want to set up a Tanks Game project, such as G-Tanks or MyTanks.

So I'm looking for someone who is familiar with Actionscript, Flash... to create a working client from these files, everything else can then be looked at.

If someone can do that, please write below or write to me privately, then we can clarify further.

If someone is interested in dealing with it (first and foremost a functioning client), they will of course also be paid for their work, but the whole thing is just a fun project, so please do not expect high amounts.

Thanks for reading!

Files:

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Better not even try it. This source is so much out of date, it hurts seeing it at all.

Here is how you can get a tank game within some days:

1. Grab Unity.
2. Grab realistic tank controller asset ( )
3. Grab free Networking assets (Mirror should work well with this)
4. Create some nice maps or a huge map (its up to you). If you are not good at creating maps (designing 3d worlds) you can use Assets like Gaia, which creates worlds for you.

All you need to do is mixing the assets so you get your game :wink:

And for protecting your networking of the server/client you can grab the script in my signature so you use a keyword to encrypt/decrypt your traffic :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it possible to recreact something like Tanki Online with Unity? I want a tank game that is similar to Tanki Online... And how long would that take?

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is totally possible. Depends on your C# skills.
You should take a look at the Tankz tutorial (its a tutorial how to create a simple tank game with split screen) and after that, you can checkout the multiplayer tutorial of the same game. This way you have ~75% of the game done. And btw, its really simple :wink:
There is just one thing you should never forget: Onlinegames are NEVER finished. You will always change stuff, you will always recreate whole parts and you always want to keep it secure. So you should better get some people together to do all that :wink:

Back