Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MonkeyArtworks - Speed Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear people of RAGEZONE,

I made an account on youtube yesterday, and on that account i'm going to upload Speed Designs, Tutorials, Downloads and more.
So now is my question, can u guys/girls subcribe to my channel? and maybe leave a like.

The video's that are online now:

so i hope u guys/girls subcribe to my channel!

Bye,
Sasha7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
many tuts and things out there and i hope you tut/release something new.. Subscribed ^_^ ... "SectorDUCT"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like you're rushing everything.
Designing isn't something you should rush.

Not only that, but it you're just copying everything from previous sites. Sure you can use them as inspiration but like it seems like you're taking elements from this and just recreating it.

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
many tuts and things out there and i hope you tut/release something new.. Subscribed ^_^ ... "SectorDUCT"

Ban evade noob k

It seems like you're rushing everything.
Designing isn't something you should rush.

Not only that, but it you're just copying everything from previous sites. Sure you can use them as inspiration but like it seems like you're taking elements from this and just recreating it.

this..

and use folders, please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thing that confused me the most were why his button's were flatten'd in his video:

I guess some people have there ways of designing.. Anyways @OP, there's no point in copying original content that's pretty much free already.. It's not that hard to create your own, just take a look below!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ChewBecca

Just these two "may be" tutorials, but he was showing it off rather than creating a tut..

To be quite honest it is worded more like an advertisement to get subscribers than showing off the videos. So it is lucky it is staying in tuts.

Closing thread. No more needs to be said, subscribe if you want some tutorials from the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back