[Release] PSD files for any type of business

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    454Posts

happy [Release] PSD files for any type of business

Well, I come here today to divulge this package to you.

It is in Brazilian Portuguese. But I believe that with the google translator installed on your phone you can translate using the camera.It contains files of promotions and many other things.

Tutorial how to use

Spoiler:
    You will download the file by clicking here, it will come in a .zip file

After extracting you will see a file without any reference to the type it is, if it is zip, winrar etc.You will right click on the file and go to the option "Open with .."

Now you will search for google chrome, that's right, google chrome. It will open a page as if it were in PDF, and there you will have access to everything.

Images whos come

Spoiler:
    Food Example

Spoiler:

Black Friday Example
    Spoiler:

If this helped you, just let me know by commenting that I will bring more content like this

MemberRank
    Feb 2021 Join Date
    11Posts

Re: [Release] PSD files for any type of business

Oh super! This is really useful! Thank you so much!

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

Gorgeous work. I liked it very much. Good luck with your business!

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    454Posts

Quote Originally Posted by charlenep View Post
    I can't install the file. It gives an error. It would be interesting to read about it. But I don't think you can promote any business with just plain text analysis. A person thinks: Here, now I'll read a plan of action to promote your business, and it will work. But in practice, it turns out that this man has no understanding of finance, their calculations. If he sees slight growth in customers, he is already thinking about closing the business.
    This depends a lot on the type of area in which you work. When I used these PSDs I worked in the area of ​​advertising on social networks and this left me employed for a long time, especially in the pandemic.They are not packages for you to create a banner, they are packages for social networks, many establishments need to be publicized on social networks and nowadays they look at your photoshop skills.

And how can I help you? How could not use the files etc. Send me pictures here.

MemberRank
    Jun 2021 Join Date
    4Posts

It is great work but I want to design my stamp but I don't know where to make it for free.

Can someone suggest to me where to make it?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    CracolandiaLocation
    1,155Posts

"Looking for people online at the footer picking things up and not contributing"

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exthinker View Post
    It is great work but I want to design my stamp but I don't know where to make it for free.

Can someone suggest to me where to make it?
    Hey, I can help you with that. I had to design some stamps for a company, but I didn't find the useful tools to make them on platforms with which I was used. Thanks to my friend, who recommended me this site https://mystampready.com/en/constructor/ where I designed the stamps for free in some minutes and then added some of my ideas. I got so excited that I designed some stamps for myself, which I use daily, and the customer was also satisfied by the stamps. I hope that I helped you with your problem.
    Last edited by MillisJonny; 01-07-21 at 02:33 PM.

Advertisement