• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Old Website Designs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, I was taking a look at my files in my old laptop and found some website designs I did long time ago (between 3-5 years ago.) for some games such as MapleStory, Mu Online, Ether Saga, and some others.

I won't use these websites for anything, so I decided maybe someone here can use and improve them. Some of them have hard coded PHP scripts that are deprecated, feel free to re-code them if you want.

Let me know if you use one of these websites in your game server (or somewhere else), I would love to see what you achieved and how you improved these designs.

Here is a screenshots of two of them (couldn´t find screenshots of the others):

Doom Reborn:

Maple Re-Coded:

Download:

Mediafire:

Sendspace:

Back