Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Facebook Page Photo

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wanting a photo for a Facebook page I run along with a friend. I'm not looking for anything amazing and mind blowingly detailed. Just a logo with some fancy text.

I'd like the text to be Stanced Dailys. That's what the page is called.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wanting a photo for a Facebook page I run along with a friend. I'm not looking for anything amazing and mind blowingly detailed. Just a logo with some fancy text.

I'd like the text to be Stanced Dailys. That's what the page is called.

Thanks in advance!

Please do elaborate more, possibly post some examples of your wish, also the are a few requirements you did not read (as a sticky on top of this section).

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please do elaborate more, possibly post some examples of your wish, also the are a few requirements you did not read (as a sticky on top of this section).

I apologies. I'll go into a bit more detail about it.

I've found a background image for the logo to lay over. I'd like it re-sizing to 902x600 and the logo can be placed to the left (I don't mind it going over the car a bit. I just think It's the appropriate place for the logo).
Unphased - Facebook Page Photo - RaGEZONE Forums

As for the logo itself, I'd like it white. It needs to be fancy text but at the same time bold. Like I say I'm not looking for something 11/10 perfect, just something for a Facebook page.

Back