Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Demo

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As others already said you are improving greatly, and fast. Keep up the good work.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As others already said you are improving greatly, and fast. Keep up the good work.

thank you soo much .. Seriously I very like using photoshop .. Sometime I feel like I want to be a designer.. haha :)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good work! I really liked Resident Evil! It reminded my disc on PS1 :(

thank man.. :):

Shops were you take requests for signatures.
Helps spread the word to hopefully sell commissions.
I mean your siggys are really top notch atm.

oh.. I never think about shops or selling it.. but your give me some idea about my work.. :)

Reaction score
Your work does not have any flow yet. There is no definite light source in any of the work.
They all look very similar to each other, and all of them have high contrast when it comes to colors.
The focal points in all sigs need to stand out more, in most of the sigs the background stands out.
Don't get too used to grunge or using only brushes for signatures. Unless used properly, brushes can make a signature look very bad. Start practicing with c4ds and learning how to create depth in a signature for all the components.

Keep practicing.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your work does not have any flow yet. There is no definite light source in any of the work.
They all look very similar to each other, and all of them have high contrast when it comes to colors.
The focal points in all sigs need to stand out more, in most of the sigs the background stands out.
Don't get too used to grunge or using only brushes for signatures. Unless used properly, brushes can make a signature look very bad. Start practicing with c4ds and learning how to create depth in a signature for all the components.

Keep practicing.

yeah.. thank for the advice.. I still new with photoshop.. I will try to improve my skill.. :)

the pikachu one is bawss

sorry but what is bawss mean ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with Iamgurb.. All of them look so similar. You're getting better but try something else too.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with Iamgurb.. All of them look so similar. You're getting better but try something else too.

Sure , I will .. Now I'm learning how to use the C4D .. :)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
C4D is read here.. :)

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh i use that, but what does that have to do with photoshop

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh i use that, but what does that have to do with photoshop

I don't very know about c4d stuff but c4d render is a great way to spice up your signature and add all sorts of cool effects.

So this is my newest sig , this is different from the other because I use different skill for this .. :)

REMOVED
REMOVED

Back