Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Demo

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thank you bro.. I really appreciate your post.. I will try use your tips after this.. do you have some videos tut ? that will me more easier to understand it or maybe other videos that you can recommend for me .. thank you again,,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Stroke) (outer glow)
(sparkle, Sorry i couldnt find a vid for the way i do it, Which is easier for light signatures, try to follow what i wrote in my previous reply)
(rule of thirds Grid)

Hope this helps!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really nice! maybe add an outer glow to the text, the color of his eyes

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah good idea ~ maybe I will fix it soon if I have free time..

new sig.. I really likes Sub Zero

REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weil i'm used to bot on runescape so ive seen alot of nice pictures that said how manny xp and so i did and i wanted to try it myself ;) but ye ive posted it here on the site what i made that time

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Weil i'm used to bot on runescape so ive seen alot of nice pictures that said how manny xp and so i did and i wanted to try it myself ;) but ye ive posted it here on the site what i made that time

oh.. okay2.. good luck :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i gave up GFX'ing sinc i run a RSPS but now i got the problem with habbo retro's :/ but i dont gonna talk oftopic :)

well all i can say is nice sigs ;) and keep up dat good work :D

and i hope you know that you can make alot of cash out of it :D but depends if you want to do the job that far ;)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well i gave up GFX'ing sinc i run a RSPS but now i got the problem with habbo retro's :/ but i dont gonna talk oftopic :)

well all i can say is nice sigs ;) and keep up dat good work :D

and i hope you know that you can make alot of cash out of it :D but depends if you want to do the job that far ;)

oh.. thank you ! yeah you're true ~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D well thanx for the like and here is a
Kurokiri - Demo - RaGEZONE Forums
for you :D

Back