Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dota 2 Lycan Signature

Reaction score
Your Dota 2 Signatures were nice made me want to make one Gzd (x
Was messing around with it, was bored.

Secured - Dota 2 Lycan Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

Stock: [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG] Psd: [url]http://puu.sh/2MhVe.psd

Reaction score
This is actually Ducking hot.

Simple, I like the flares from the Lens Flare, they really fit, and I'm not just saying that, I personally see people use Lens Flares like mad and the outcomes are just horrible because of it.

The Lens flare definitely creates a depth from right to left, the only part I think that needs touching up is his left hand.

His left hand doesn't seem to have that "faded blue" tint like the rest does, other than that, you nailed it!

Reaction score
This is actually Ducking hot.

Simple, I like the flares from the Lens Flare, they really fit, and I'm not just saying that, I personally see people use Lens Flares like mad and the outcomes are just horrible because of it.

The Lens flare definitely creates a depth from right to left, the only part I think that needs touching up is his left hand.

His left hand doesn't seem to have that "faded blue" tint like the rest does, other than that, you nailed it!
By the time I got to this part if you look at the psd I was just like X_X so much lighting edits haha thanks for the feedback tho<3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice soft lighting, I think it would look better if it had more of a darker depth, but keep the brightness. Try using one of these tools
IPprGFC - Dota 2 Lycan Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
smoking hot piece HOWEVER that text doesnt fit at all

Back