Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Naughty

Reaction score
This was made for a friend, he's only got 1 letter in his nickname, so good luck finding the letter.
It's extremely subtle.

BC3gS3E - Naughty - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
again the signature feels empty.. definedly has nice vibe and as a total i like it, but it feels like something is still missing from it

Reaction score
This was made for a friend, he's only got 1 letter in his nickname, so good luck finding the letter.
It's extremely subtle.

BC3gS3E - Naughty - RaGEZONE Forums

Thas hawt. Only thing is I wish there was a light source actually showing tho

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd agree with Kramer that in general it seems a bit empty. But regardless of that what is there I love. I also dont see the letter at all so good work blending it subtlety in.

The real deal.
Reaction score
The letter is K (I think).
Also it's pretty nice.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The letter is M and it is the red high-lights in her hair, I believe. Great work as usual.

Reaction score
I think I missed the part when the portfolio section turned into a guessing game.

Anyways signature is good, the left side is a bit empty.
With the smudging on the right side of the canvas, it leaves it unbalanced since it is overpowering the balance of this piece.
I like the way the lighting is done, where ever there is brighter smudging there is a light source that appears on the render from that angle.
The lighting could have failed that way, but it turned out to be amazing. I would say the best part of this piece are the light sources.

@Secured, every piece does not necessarily only need one source of light, in this case I see 2 and it works out just fine

Back