Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Radiation | Protect yourself!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
roangunz - Radiation | Protect yourself! - RaGEZONE Forums

what do u think?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Not too keen on the flames, nor the 'Protect Yourself!' text. The image itself looks a tad too big, and there's some annoying black borders that don't run all around the edges of the image, only at the top and bottom. Other than these things good attempt, keep on trying.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the borders are supposed to be like that, its a certain style that imo doesnt match the whole concept of the sig, and i dislike it alot sorry.
text is meh, remove the name, and overall i think its tooooo bright. cant even see whats going on.
and i thought radiation=green...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
the borders are supposed to be like that, its a certain style that imo doesnt match the whole concept of the sig, and i dislike it alot sorry.
text is meh, remove the name, and overall i think its tooooo bright. cant even see whats going on.
and i thought radiation=green...

I am aware the borders are supposed to be like that haha, I'm not silly. I'm just saying it doesn't fit in with the sig itself.

Back