Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First sig

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi RaGEZONE,

Today i'm showing the first signature I ever made. I did cost me a lot of time, because I just started designing and I didn't know all the features of Photoshop.

The signature
Leander - First sig - RaGEZONE Forums

The render-image is Harry Potter and I used a font wich is downloadable online. I added the white line's around the text.

Please rate: ../10!

Regards,
Leander

bumped

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
Well,

I've seen much much worse for a first sig, it's not bad at all imo (for a first that is ;D)

I'll recommend you what I recommend to everyone else who's starting - Read and follow tutorials, thats the best way to learn. Not only it's faster, you learn things THE PROPER way and you know what techniques and more used and what techniques you can use but aren't common.

I've made a thread few months back about how to start and where to start as well as some basics: http://forum.ragezone.com/f145/guide-sig-making-start-849481/ (feels self promoting but I think I did a pretty decent job there)

dat face
Reaction score
for the first it's okay .. just keep practice and practice , try looking some tutorial on the internet .. 6/10 from me.. good luck and cheers.. :): go here to see some tut

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's good, for being first one.
Try to put a light source (by making everything else darker than in one place, placing sun rays coming from the light source, make the light source "lightier" than the other splaces)
Make a better bakground (Not just some fibers, try to duplicate the render/stock etc what is that, and make it so big it covers the whole picture. Put it behind the main render, and then smudge it with some nice brush)
Texts go smaller (The text is too large, and it is the center of attention, when Harry should be the one)
Integrate the render in the background (If you've done the bg like I told you before, try to smudge around the edges of the render a bit)
The text has some simple effects (Get some web styles from the internet, and use them on the text. use just the one that looks nice enough)
The border is ok.
Good luck ^^

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
its good for the first signature :) but the red dots on harry made it a little bad.

Back