Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sig] Fizz

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
Sicne the voting is pretty much over I'll be posting this here for some CnC

Creeps - [Sig] Fizz - RaGEZONE Forums

Couldn't make a fancy text here so it kinda ended up sucking :/

Also, made a quicky one trying a smudge style out (i have to say, i FAILED COMPLETELY :p)

Last edited:
Flyff Developer
Reaction score
Love the first one. Also, agree with Z1ls about the blue colour of the 1st sig, it's kinda cool and nice in my eyes (too).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys give him a proper CnC as he asked
The first one looks nice, nice colors and all but there's no focal which destroys the idea of your signature, it blends nice but needs a focal sir

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
Guys give him a proper CnC as he asked
The first one looks nice, nice colors and all but there's no focal which destroys the idea of your signature, it blends nice but needs a focal sir

Finally, thx :p

I understand what you are saying, but due to the positioning of the render (it needed to be put there), if I do that i'll either loose the Deph or the left side will suddenly become empty, any suggestions?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Finally, thx :p

I understand what you are saying, but due to the positioning of the render (it needed to be put there), if I do that i'll either loose the Deph or the left side will suddenly become empty, any suggestions?

IDK...

ewzT6 - [Sig] Fizz - RaGEZONE Forums

And cuz' the blob sucks, and also I might have misunderstood the render as holding some sort of staff:
T291V - [Sig] Fizz - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
GFX Maniac
Reaction score
The colours like that don't feel right, thats my opinion (yes its a staff)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The colours like that don't feel right, thats my opinion (yes its a staff)
Well.. yeah.

For me the main problem with it is that it's looking too monotone and too bright/over-saturated. It's kinda cartoon looking. That, I think, also makes it so its lacking focal.

What I tried to do was giving the image a more local light source, in my eyes this would fix all these problems. Of course I did it very hastily, sloppy, and didn't experiment with any different variants.

Plus, it turns out I kinda like messing with someone elses sigs :p

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
Oh don't worry :D

I made it oversaturated because I was trying something out, and it kinda worked out. It makes the colours more pleasent to the eyes and it'll be easier to add dark/light places.

Reaction score
Yeah I like the first one a lot. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about the second. I love the Azure-like colour that you have based it around, gives a feeling of frost imo, just them cold exhilarating colours.

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
Oh, the second one was meant to be crappy (well, not rlly but it turned out to be)

Blue ftw :D

Back