Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SuicFlow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CnC?

YlWEuR - SuicFlow - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
The small text is barely readable, colors seem to match, lighting doesn't especially on the text. Smaller tags look better because ... well they are small. Try making smaller tags or go straight ahead to wallpapers xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty sure the small text is meant to be un-readable. It's a style.

Anyway it looks really good! The lighting around the render and the placement of the text is pretty well done.
Only thing is that im not really sure where the lighting is coming from. For example behind the render there's a white lighting area -- without a source.

9/10 good job

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
.. it might just be my ocd but... the blending of the render seems bit odd as it is little inconsistent... but still looks good.

Reaction score
I like the depth you created. but i think the top right is to bright compared to the bottom. I know this is sort of where the lightsource would be coming from but since it looks like those sparcles are behind the character it can't be the lightsource itself.

Back