Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tag i did

Reaction score
nrfOy2H - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

pCQ81N7 - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

Nothing too special lol.​

Mod sorry, i thought i was in the signature section, Could you please move the thread to signature? thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Second render a bit too pixely for me. But the rest is done awesomely well.

EDIT: maybe the lightsource from the second one is a bit odd

Reaction score
Well it looks as if the light would come from the right like I did in the picture beneath, instead of at the top centre where you put it. If yours isnt the light source and just a glow leave it like that it doesnt look ugly or anything.

Mine isnt perfect either tho

Rain - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Well it looks as if the light would come from the right like I did in the picture beneath, instead of at the top centre where you put it. If yours isnt the light source and just a glow leave it like that it doesnt look ugly or anything.

Mine isnt perfect either tho

ooooh haha yea no i get what you mean.
That exact spot was annoying me to be honest but i made this when i was litterally waiting for a friend. It came out nicely sadly not perfect.
But thats how it is i suppose.

But good to know we are on the same level haha.

Reaction score
ooooh haha yea no i get what you mean.
That exact spot was annoying me to be honest but i made this when i was litterally waiting for a friend. It came out nicely sadly not perfect.
But thats how it is i suppose.

But good to know we are on the same level haha.

While you were replying I tried making it a bit clearer. Even tho you get what I mean I'm still going to show how I imagined the location of the light source
I was thinking of one of these lines. probably the first or second one

Reaction score
pCQ81N7 - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope this is better

if you want i can give you the psd lol.

P.S
04a8aa97261f76c1d19b18a7c0395c5a - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

The idea of the light at first was the light in the back, Which i blured and at the back making it look like the light was coming from the back.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back