Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which Is Better ?

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am just newbie in making image..
so what you think about this and which is better ?
or you got some idea how to make it more cool you can post here.. thank ..

REMOVED

or

REMOVED

new signature ( using PS cs3 )

REMOVED

and

REMOVED

and

REMOVED

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ehhh not trying to be harsh or anything, I understand you are new to this but neither of them look remarkably good. The fact you are using a font which doesn't look remarkably easy to read, or looks clean - puts a person off. Using a full background behind the whole logo is a massive no no in my eyes, it just makes it look unclean and untidy. I think there is too much going on in the logo and that there would need to be a lot done to it to make it look presentable.

What needs to be changed:
- Font
- Destroy the background
- Slogan is not necessarily needed on a logo
- The text effects
- drop shadow
- gradient
- size of text
- Try not to make the logo go slanted, keep it flat and straight.

The drop shadow is way too big! Needs a massive down size.

But if I were to pick one... It would be a very hard decision but the first one as you can actually properly read mmo development.

Sorry if this causes offence, but harshness will get you places :)!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ehhh not trying to be harsh or anything, I understand you are new to this but neither of them look remarkably good. The fact you are using a font which doesn't look remarkably easy to read, or looks clean - puts a person off. Using a full background behind the whole logo is a massive no no in my eyes, it just makes it look unclean and untidy. I think there is too much going on in the logo and that there would need to be a lot done to it to make it look presentable.

What needs to be changed:
- Font
- Destroy the background
- Slogan is not necessarily needed on a logo
- The text effects
- drop shadow
- gradient
- size of text
- Try not to make the logo go slanted, keep it flat and straight.

The drop shadow is way too big! Needs a massive down size.

But if I were to pick one... It would be a very hard decision but the first one as you can actually properly read mmo development.

Sorry if this causes offence, but harshness will get you places :)!

you don't have to say sorry .. thank for that.. maybe i will make another one

Reaction score
I like the first one.
The back font matches the backround better and the colors are alot more easy to see.

Also make things a little more simple. Nothing too big or to bold, just putting details where they count.
Like how games like Cube World (My prof pic) have very simple sprites but come out looking very nice in the end product.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a lot better than your first but still has room for improvement. The biggest thing I would say is it's a bit simple, sometimes simple is better but I personally don't think it really works here. Keep trying though you'll get better.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a lot better than your first but still has room for improvement. The biggest thing I would say is it's a bit simple, sometimes simple is better but I personally don't think it really works here. Keep trying though you'll get better.

thank for the advice.. I will keep working to improve my skill.. For your information I just use paint.net ~

Reaction score
like this ?
REMOVED

something like this

Kurokiri - Which Is Better ? - RaGEZONE Forums

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah same man..
off topic : that is good idea , I will find it and I need find some plugin for Paint.Net too

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in my point of view forget about paint.net
download photoshop, you will get better with it

I want to download the photoshop but my spec is too low that why i just use the paint.net .. this is just for a while until i buy my new laptop..

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I consider a pro designer

Wow that really is an amazing piece, the focus feels so perfect and relaxed it's crazy, I can almost feel my eyes naturally relax and focus on the picture as a whole. Colors and and lighting and everything are amazing too.

Back