Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Answer.. To Council Appointment Bug

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have read some threads here about consul appointments.. I noticed it in 2.2.3 when you set the max level to level 66 you cant appoint lvl 66 chars as consuls.. i did updated my test server now to level 80 and i have not tried appointing a consul but i will test it regardless.. It might appear when im going to finally test it or it might not. but anyone can tell me if i still missed something i have to edit about this bug?

Reaction score
appointing council need a playtime or else you need to do manually
wow, another yuan account :O:
or his friend? :O:

just be carefull of him ^^7

for jademaster,
not really sure, since your question is asking about something which is not tried yet, i cant really helping...
you had to try it first, if you got problem, then you could ask here...
but i'm not sure about level 66 appointment problem, never heard of it tho'
o_O

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i did experienced it on RF Reborn 2.2.3 i was playing there for quite a while last year ofcourse i have know about the fact you have to login atleast 10 hours.. when the dev there did not update the maxl level to lvl 65 so we all got to the point we have reached level 66 and we cannot be appointed by the archon.. so the dev down level our characters and we got appointed.. that was the bug.. i have searched the forum about it and found 1 thread similar to the problem well the fix was just updating our maxlevel at dbo.tbl.general instead of level 66 you set it to 65.. but in my case im going for level 80 so hope i wont have that problem though.. il update when i test it.

Upvote 0
Back