Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Capes v1.5 Added Client Problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I rarely post anything here, but I have a doubt about how can I fix a problem I am having problem with my patch, with the capes added and the effects thereof, I take critical when trying to use the premium set. ...

someone knows how to fix this or the way to fix?

remembering that I just copied the resource and created a item.edf of a client who had these files, searched the files and tested the only problem and that same, criticize with set premium I tried put the pure texture patch and not fixed no way anyone know how can I solve this...

since already thank you.
and sorry for bad english.

azrdev - New Capes v1.5 Added Client Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

If I Wear it i got critic:

Last edited:
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
when you get a critical error is because your item.edf doesn't read the correct line in their line (item.edf) or doesn't read the resource.edf line of their texture/mesh.

Try checking your item ID if the mesh address and values is correct in Resource.edf

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rarely post anything here, but I have a doubt about how can I fix a problem I am having problem with my patch, with the capes added and the effects thereof, I take critical when trying to use the premium set. ...

someone knows how to fix this or the way to fix?

remembering that I just copied the resource and created a item.edf of a client who had these files, searched the files and tested the only problem and that same, criticize with set premium I tried put the pure texture patch and not fixed no way anyone know how can I solve this...

since already thank you.
and sorry for bad english.

If I Wear it i got critic:

match your item.edf with resource.edf !
read Tutorial section about resource editing too

Upvote 0
Back