Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change Name RF Online to RF XXXX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to ask how do I change the name RF Online into the name of RF XXXX, I've tried looking on rf_oline.bin using HxD but I did not find it.

Screenshot_8 - Change Name RF Online to RF XXXX - RaGEZONE Forums

sorry for my bad english

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
I wanted to ask how do I change the name RF Online into the name of RF XXXX, I've tried looking on rf_oline.bin using HxD but I did not find it.

View attachment 152821

sorry for my bad english
Well I never try this but to can change the name of the executable is needed the source code, use IDA Pro or UltraEdit search for RF Online in bin and change it :D thats it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open rf_online.bin with any hex editor , then search for RF online 2 times .
then renam it with what you want , exit , try it .
it works with me

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not working. it means i need to change both RF ONline when i search 2 time? or the last 2 only.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i have been try it,
there's only 2 "RF Online" in 2232 bin, so it's easy to try, as for me, the second one,
for 223 there's more than 2, i forgot which one, but this is the offset :
0x47c044 in 223 bin 5,11mb
sorry, can't give for 2232, it have a lot of bin, and different bin, have it's own offset...
so best thing is to trial and error just like eightcore said...

and make sure your hex editor already save your edited, some hex editor edit in temporary files, and not pushed it, or you forgot to save it -_-

Upvote 0
Back