Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connection to Saudi players.

Reaction score
Does anyone own a server having problem to those players from Saudi ? They can access your site but they cant open your Launcher. But other country can.

Reaction score
perhaps their port being blocked, in my university, i can't open rf launcher doesnt matter which server, because port 8080 is blocked
ask them to try to open this on their browser :
yourserverip:8080
yourserverip:10007
yourserverip:10001
yourserverip:27780

if they can open it (doesnt matter if it say access denied/prohibited/download something weird, as long as it's not RTO)
mean there's no problem, perhaps the other issue, such as antivirus or their firewall :D:
in my university back then, everytime i open serverip:8080
it ended up in RTO
so in the end i used local launcher/local emulator server and put server/login ip on my local emulator...
alternatively :D:
they should bypass emulator...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
perhaps their port being blocked, in my university, i can't open rf launcher doesnt matter which server, because port 8080 is blocked
ask them to try to open this on their browser :
yourserverip:8080
yourserverip:10007
yourserverip:10001
yourserverip:27780

if they can open it (doesnt matter if it say access denied/prohibited/download something weird, as long as it's not RTO)
mean there's no problem, perhaps the other issue, such as antivirus or their firewall :D:
in my university back then, everytime i open serverip:8080
it ended up in RTO
so in the end i used local launcher/local emulator server and put server/login ip on my local emulator...
alternatively :D:
they should bypass emulator...

Ohh i see, What if i will change my ports ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
that would do, but you need to make sure the port is open/can be accessed on all of player and on all of country...

oh, there's also option to create multiple emulator tho'
you can create multiple emulator/virtual host, for different launcher with different port,
just make sure the login port is the same on all of the launcher, and it have the same IP...
well in the end, launcher only need your IP for login(from your emulator), and port login in launcher

Upvote 0
Reaction score
that would do, but you need to make sure the port is open/can be accessed on all of player and on all of country...

oh, there's also option to create multiple emulator tho'
you can create multiple emulator/virtual host, for different launcher with different port,
just make sure the login port is the same on all of the launcher, and it have the same IP...
well in the end, launcher only need your IP for login(from your emulator), and port login in launcher

What port need to change ? port 80 ? or all ports 8080,80

Upvote 0
Back