Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GameGuard config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day RZ sorry for the inconvenience but i just wanted to ask a very noob question hope u can help me though i alr have downloaded pinkof released gameguard (credits to him for the gameguard) and as a newbie i still dont know where should the files be copied to or where to put to, also i downloaded bin of mr.roslaw (credits also to him for the bin) whch is already hooked the .dll.. i just really wanted to kn0w how to use it or where to copy and also about verkey? someone told me about verkey also how to use or what hoping for your help and sorry again for the question good day and thank u n advnce..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit your Verkey on your Zoneserver Folder WordSystem.ini i think i forgot.

hmm BTW what should i put in the verkey?? is there a verkey in bin when it already hooked with the .dll?

thanks for reply BTW

Upvote 0
Reaction score
sync the verkey Client with client..it must same

Server side = You can check in Zoneserver/RF_bin/Initialize/WorldSystem.ini
Code:
[VersionCheck]
Ver_CheckKey = blablablabla

and client side, Use HxD. Open RF_Online.bin with it
Find SS S
after that, you can see the verkey

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sync the verkey Client with client..it must same

Server side = You can check in Zoneserver/RF_bin/Initialize/WorldSystem.ini
Code:
[VersionCheck]
Ver_CheckKey = blablablabla

and client side, Use HxD. Open RF_Online.bin with it
Find SS S
after that, you can see the verkey

"sync the verkey Client with client..it must same" -> wanted to confirm if this should be verkey Client with verkey Server??

and also if so the .dll is already hooked in bin client side already done right?? how about the server side sir? what should be done?

thanks for reply though got some additional info now..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my bin and zone have similar verkey now .. but when i start launcher it loads the splash screen and then nothing happens... any thoughts?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Reaction score
not having problem with emulator sir.. maybe its with something else i still dont know

and when i use the clean bin it will launch ok.. i will be still searching for answer about my problem and if any suggestions please do tell me :D

thanks for reply though really appreciate it :D
you mean, nothing happened after you select server? if the launcher disappear when you start, should be emulator,
doubted about verkey, no match verkey will make the bin load, but there will be announcement that your client is not the latest,
so perhaps the bin itself, you might try to hook yourslef, just a suggestion tho'

Upvote 0
Back