Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help event

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can anyone help me with a question?
I'm wanting to do an event in my server.
Example, every Saturday will be inserted an item on the bank of each player

Anyone know how to do this?

Reaction score
never heard of this, and i don't think this could be done by normal event/standar/default from zone feature o_O

but there's a way if you using sql and insert it to inventory, but it cant be put to bank, as far as i know there's only give item to invent, not bank...
and this could be done by 2 ways,either schedule a query to run using sql agent (if you are using sql enterprise version) or run the query using command prompt/*.bat and run it on task schedule every saturday...

the query? you should figure it out yourself, because i forgot which table for this, you could try using fresh restored database, create character, give that character 5 item and look one by one which database contain 5 record in rf_world database...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw a long time ago in the war pvp server, where all the Saturdays players earned an item that was inserted into the bank of all

Upvote 0
Reaction score
try ask them then o_O
official server might have it if i'm not wrong o_O
oh, actually it's also possible if you create your own query to insert the item into bank,
but that would be horrible and took a lot lot lot of time tho' in my opinion, beside it would loop up to 100 times for each player :D:
learn on the stored procedure forget which one...
but i doubt you would manage to create it if you are not an expert...
as for easy way, i never heard of it tho'
so i doubt it...

Upvote 0
Back