• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help gameguard detected as virus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please anyone who has a solution to help me ...

is the following when using enigma protect files on my ... my clients complain of virus in the patch ....

what can i do? is there any other program that has not virus?:?:​

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Help me pls

That is a problem of enigma protector better make your own or buy a dev corp

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Help me pls

Every file will detected as virus if you use Cracked version of Enigma Protection.

I have The Enigma Protector 32bit version 4.20 last update (License, not cracked version).
7 month I use that, and I never hear complaint about Virus detected / false alarm from my clients.

VMware is same, if u use Cracked version VMware Protection.
and u packed / encrypted ur files with that.
ur file will detected as virus.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
understood .... And the virus Because stall using Caribe; A with crack .... vo have que buy a license ..... as to pinkof .... can someone tell me how ultilizalo win in eight 64-bit ?

hello .... What have not seeking a non puzzle linsença protect , someone could aki Please Protect My files? if so I will be very grateful :)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
understood .... And the virus Because stall using Caribe; A with crack .... vo have que buy a license ..... as to pinkof .... can someone tell me how ultilizalo win in eight 64-bit ?

hello .... What have not seeking a non puzzle linsença protect , someone could aki Please Protect My files? if so I will be very grateful :)

It's better to learn how to protect your game so if you got any error you will know where you gonna fix it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have a license to protect puzzle WHEN HE compact I fa ... virus pore THAT I wish for someone Encrypt My Files For What has not virus !

Upvote 0
Back