Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

logout packets

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello

My Server 2.2.3.2

As long as I continue to logout packets are sent

Will collapse

What is this problem caused by

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ask the one who create your zone, gigabyte zone huh? o_O
because based on my test, creating module is not that easy, if something goes wrong it will make your zone crash...

No matter who released DLL and server
As long as the continuous transmission of data packets cancellation
Area will collapse
From all resources are unable to resolve this

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No matter who released DLL and server
As long as the continuous transmission of data packets cancellation
Area will collapse
From all resources are unable to resolve this

That's why I always laugh so hard if some people with their DLLs show up with a lot of new features without fix anything.
They make some new functions and new process and then call it with "new features" without knowing the side effects.
They think if they following some source code form here it is enough to make something and then released it in here.
It was so funny if they think the new features are more important than solving a common bug, crash, and Cheat in RF Server.

They are so busy to copy, begging, and following other ppl work then creating same product with a new feature that is actually very easy to make and act like they have made something great, even they not fix anythings.
That's why they can not provide the right solution. and talking so much about nothings.

Solving your problem #1 :

You need to make sure if your zoneserver crash from logout process. Actually no packet from logout can make zoneserver crash, do not talking and making issue about that if you don't have prove.

Check your History Configuration on WorldInfo.ini.
You will Find :
HBKPath = C:\History\
HistoryPath = C:\History\

if your zoneserver crash after some players Logout, that is because your zoneserver cannot save log from last character logout.

the problem is 2 :
1. name of folder for HBKPatch and HistoryPath too long,
2. Your Zoneserver failed to access Folder Log.

Solution :
1. Try to rename folder for HBKPath and HistoryPath with short name.
2. make sure all configuration about path folder not have mistyping and make sure that folder is exist.

Solving your problem #2 :

Change your ZoneServer protection because that protection not fixing some network packet process.
your Log indicated someone trying to force Sending China Client Packet Network.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's why I always laugh so hard if some people with their DLLs show up with a lot of new features without fix anything.
They make some new functions and new process and then call it with "new features" without knowing the side effects.
They think if they following some source code form here it is enough to make something and then released it in here.
It was so funny if they think the new features are more important than solving a common bug, crash, and Cheat in RF Server.

They are so busy to copy, begging, and following other ppl work then creating same product with a new feature that is actually very easy to make and act like they have made something great, even they not fix anythings.
That's why they can not provide the right solution. and talking so much about nothings.

Solving your problem #1 :

You need to make sure if your zoneserver crash from logout process. Actually no packet from logout can make zoneserver crash, do not talking and making issue about that if you don't have prove.

Solving your problem #2 :

Thanks in advance for your reply

But I've already tried it,

As long as I don't break with US BIN

If I use GU BIN will collapse

I just wanted to find a way to solve it, otherwise, it is a dangerous thing

After the collapse of the work log

GameServer_ClientLine_System1504161332
Code:
0 04/16/15 13:32:33 : m_NetSocket.SetSocket. fail : bind() Failure => 10048

View attachment 1_Exception_ZoneServer_MainLoop_4_18_10_33_18.txt

You can try

But your client language in China

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am no need to try it, because I have fixed that problem in other version of RSheild, and that problem is not from Logout process like you say.

RShieldMini is program from 2 years ago without update. you can't fix that if you just use RSheildMini.
if you making RF Server and trying to earn money from donation item, why you not buy some protection to use.

Why if the owner of RF Private Server selling items in the game and called it with "DONATE" it does not matter, then why if we / people who have a good knowledge in RF and try to sell their protection it has always been a problem even they not selling in here and still helping other members who have problem in here. that is very Funny.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am no need to try it, because I already Fix that problem on others version of RSheild and that bug is not from Logout process like your thread title.

RShieldMini is program from 2 years ago without update. you can't fix that if you just use RSheildMini.
if you making RF Server and trying to earn money from donation item, why you not buy some protection to use.

Why if the owner of RF Private Server selling items in the game and called it with "DONATE" it does not matter, then why if we / people who have a good knowledge in RF and try to sell their protection it has always been a problem even they not selling in here and still help other members who have problem in here. that is very Funny.

Answer 1

You are logged in with the Chinese client does not collapse, I can do it too

If you are using a Chinese client login

Then you use WPE logout packets are sent

Collapse

This is what I found during this time

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can you post what packet you send with WPE?. so maybe someone in here can test it too and prove if that packet is true or you just editing something wrong in your server.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you post what packet you send with WPE?. so maybe someone in here can test it too and prove if that packet is true or you just editing something wrong in your server.

I don't know.

Collapse of the process needs to be done

A little later I'll make a video

Need work

Client + China GU BIN

Upvote 0
Back