Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Portal,CW,GvG

Reaction score
Doing a lot of searching and not finding! Maps are added and can get to them all. Now having portal issues like scrolls, I don't see any guides on this and hope someone could lend a hand with this.

Also adding more CW's per day? Has anyone tried this or figured it out? I've tried a few things on my test server but no luck yet...

Also has anyone attempted cross race guild vs guild? I have not looked into this yet as I can't make a guild with 1 person haha

Thanks and hope someone can assist, pm if you don't want to release anything. A good hint will do!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im already add new BD keys in 1 person just love the clue for it novakal give idea how do many CW in a day

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Did a alot of zone searching to add more chip wars, you can see it in there. The problem is adding more since it reads off the holy stone ini for times which isn't the issue. The issue is finding that one spot to make more cws... if anyone has a clue inbox me!

I'm not a hex pro but this is where I'm finding the stuff at...

DateTimeSpanioblu04iored04ioyel04iogre04iobla04ErrorCHolyStoneSystem::InitHolySystem() : CHolyStoneSystemDataMgr::LoadIni(*this) Fail!CHolyStoneSystem::InitHolySystem() : CHolyStoneSystemDataMgr::LoadSceduleData( m_ScheculeData ) Fail!ErrorCHolyStoneSystem::InitHolySystem() : pFirstSchedule = m_ScheculeData.GetIndex(1) NULL!ErrorCOreAmountMgr::Instance()->LoadINI() Fail!COreAmountMgr Data InitCOreAmountMgr Data Init.\Initialize\WorldSystem.iniScheduleInitSchedule.\Initialize\WorldSystem.ini0ScheduleInitScheduleContinue Start >> scene:%d, pass:%d, b_stHP:%d, c_stHP:%d, a_stHP:%d, master:%d, total_ore:%d, remain_ore:%dNotice Next Quest >> Holy Quset Start >> >> HS_SCENE_BATTLE_TIME>> HS_SCENE_BATTLE_END_WAIT_TIME>> HS_SCENE_KEEPER_ATTACKABLE_TIME>> HS_SCENE_KEEPER_DEATTACKABLE_TIME>> HS_SCENE_KEEPER_DIE_TIME0>> HS_SCENE_KEEPER_CHAOS_TIME..\ZoneServerLog\ServiceLog\%s_HolyInfo_%d_%d_%d_%d_%d.txt>> Laster Attacker for Keeper[%04d%02d%02d][Cnt:%d] - pPlayer Error0>> Arrive!CrystalHPMultiple_%d..\WorldInfo\WorldInfo.iniRule..\WorldInfo\WorldInfo.ini1CrystalHPMultipleRule..\WorldInfo\WorldInfo.ini1.0CrystalHPMultipleRuleCreate Master >> race:%d, name:%s, stone:%dA>> Change Schedule : %d -> HS_SCENE_BATTLE_END_WAIT_TIME, PlusSecTime:%d, controlSecTime:%dCBWIN : %s (%s), Destroy(%s)>> Complete Quest! Next(%d:%d)ACBTIME : %sR.boss(%s): %svice-R.boss(%s): %s
%s >> Total: %d Wr: %d Rr: %d Sp: %d Sc: %d
%s (%s) : %d / %d

Upvote 0
Back