Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Online AOP files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello ragezone community, i would like to know if someone can share AOP files?

Since RF dev is closed, now we don't have the chances to download any updated file

Thank you!:dancemental:

Reaction score
there's a post about it here, but after checking, my antivirus screaming with virus detected on account if not loginserver (probably false alarm due to dll hook), so for now it's being deleted, I've been given the mirror link, but I had no time to check it yet due to work on real life, end and start of year is my busiest time,
so I will update it after checking, perhaps this following week or on february, unless people could provide link with free virus alarm :D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you already have aop server files , I can give you accountserver that not infected by virus .
here the scan

But if need whole file I can share my project file , but help me fix zoneserver 223 , 2232 and aop error not login 30 day.
My file project aop has update 80 item . ( For GU same 99% with this , the different just the cashshop ) For 223 I done remake the script from aop but not yet edit npc.
Whats New :
TrapTowerSiegeKit
MAU Original 80MAU Nomad Enginer 80
Armour 80 N B C D Superior Council Guild Leader 80
Quest Daily Hero NPC
Quest Lv up new from Lv70-80
Many New NPC at HQ and new mapMap total 55 ( I didnt like use original release map ) and of course the portal work 100%
Many new scroll to access new map
Item Combine working good ( not like the original release that have some error )
For cashshop ( no add new item there )
All npc has been done edit add new item there .Item Drop ( default )
Amulet and Ring has been fix disable normal player to use CEO ( default release are enable )

I gona release the server file+database parser+full client if someone fix my zoneserver 223 , 2232 and aop .
the server file+database parser+full client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you already have aop server files , I can give you accountserver that not infected by virus .
here the scan

But if need whole file I can share my project file , but help me fix zoneserver 223 , 2232 and aop error not login 30 day.
My file project aop has update 80 item . ( For GU same 99% with this , the different just the cashshop ) For 223 I done remake the script from aop but not yet edit npc.
Whats New :
TrapTowerSiegeKit
MAU Original 80MAU Nomad Enginer 80
Armour 80 N B C D Superior Council Guild Leader 80
Quest Daily Hero NPC
Quest Lv up new from Lv70-80
Many New NPC at HQ and new mapMap total 55 ( I didnt like use original release map ) and of course the portal work 100%
Many new scroll to access new map
Item Combine working good ( not like the original release that have some error )
For cashshop ( no add new item there )
All npc has been done edit add new item there .Item Drop ( default )
Amulet and Ring has been fix disable normal player to use CEO ( default release are enable )

I gona release the server file+database parser+full client if someone fix my zoneserver 223 , 2232 and aop .
the server file+database parser+full client.

hi i will apreciate alot thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thread has been restored :
https://forum.ragezone.com/f479/aop-4-15-server-files-1201977/

still, even if it's only 3/67 from virus total, be aware of the accountserver, do at your own risk, or hook the dll yourself to your current accountserver

Since the one have the clean just me and LegendOfCr33D from my file server .
So I decide to let anyone have it now .
I already post at release section , just tell them to use it .

result scan

Btw I just want to tell my opinion about the accountserver from aop server files pack that leaked arent infected by virus not from the hook .dll files , but from the .exe itself .
The truth original files accountserver exe are clean , but from the second hand or the third hand people that had the files injected a virus to that .exe files / maybe got infected from their pc when they leaked that file server pack .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back