Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Online Development Programming language/Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, which progamming language/engine is used for development this game? Thx.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
on engine i mean unity, unreal engine or... is there any free/paid source files which can be compile?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you know is there any way to reverse engineer the .dll from rf online build with R3engine?

Reaction score
Hmm.. to be honest, I've never heard of this engine. Where can I find a little more information about this?

because it's not public engine, it's self written so the information isn't get out public or so it should, but actually the source is scattered all of the internet if I remember it correctly, but whether you could do anything with it or not is entirely different matter

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Of course the engine is not 100% handwritten. It uses standard frameworks presets. But the structure of the program itself is rather illogical and confusing. Plus, it was developed by the Koreans, and they have their own linguistic rules there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back