Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SetEffect and row value question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day and hello... before i create this thread i search already from this forums and Mr. Google but there is no answer i found so i decide to create this thread...

I am Editing SetEffect of the Armor my question is the row value, what is this row about and what is the function if i edit this value. This if SetItemEffect is from Client Side.

Thanks... hope there is any body can answer my simple question.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
sigh, that is why you need to learn about creating your own strs,
1st dword=total set
2nd dword=1st total item require to active the first effect from the first set
3rd dword=1st total effect (how much effect you get) from the first set
4th dword=2nd total item
etc
goodluck with it, not going to explain further as i think it's already explained if you compare it with serverside

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sigh, that is why you need to learn about creating your own strs,
1st dword=total set
2nd dword=1st total item require to active the first effect from the first set
3rd dword=1st total effect (how much effect you get) from the first set
4th dword=2nd total item
etc
goodluck with it, not going to explain further as i think it's already explained if you compare it with serverside

Thanks for the reply sir you don't need to explain to me i can analyzed it... the only thing i want to know is what for... so you give me a clue and i very thanks for that... Problem Solved...

Upvote 0
Back